My mission is to help you eat better, live better.
Guiding Principles at Mindful Nutrition
- Non-Judgemental “I’m here to support you.”
- Collaborative “Let’s work together to find options that fit your life.”
- Effective “This will help improve your sense of well-being and your overall health.”
Nutrition Counselling Services
- Through individual nutrition counselling, you are empowered to begin dietary and lifestyle changes that can make a positive impact on a variety of diseases and health conditions, including:
- Emotional eating
- Binge eating
- Restrictive eating
- Type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Senior’s health
- General healthy eating & meal planning
- In addition to providing personalized nutrition assessment and evidence-based nutrition recommendations, I also teach mindful eating skills that will help you tune in to your body’s hunger and satiety cues, make wiser food choices for yourself in everyday life, and reduce overeating.
- Registered dietitian services may be covered by your extended health plan, and are tax free and tax deductible.
- All your personal and medical information will be handled in a strictly confidential manner.
Curious about what your appointment might look like? Take a look at this video!
Mindful Eating Package
- Are you ready to honour your inner voice?
- Have you tried other diet programs but failed in the past?
- Are you looking for a long-term solution, and not a short-term fix?
- Do you want someone to help keep you accountable as you adopt new habits?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of the above, the Mindful Eating Package may be a good fit for you. Commit yourself to this program, and you may make and keep dietary changes you never thought possible. Whether you’re looking to prevent chronic illnesses, manage a nutrition-related health condition, or establish a diet that allows you to thrive in all aspects of your life, I can work with you to deliver the results you’re looking for.
Over the course of 9 sessions, I will:
- Share mindfulness and mindful eating strategies that help improve binge and restrictive eating habits
- Talk about which foods to eat to help you balance energy needs and manage chronic health conditions
- Help you plan sustainable healthy eating habits that fit your life, whether you’re a busy professional, a new parent, or recently retired
- Empower you to make wise food choices while dining out and grocery shopping
What Does This Package Include?
- One 60-minute initial consultation, including a nutrition, eating behaviour, and lifestyle assessment.
- Eight 60-minute sessions where I guide you through mindfulness and mindful eating experiences.
- Take home experiential learning assignments: guided meditations, mindful eating, journalling.
- Accountability check- ins between sessions.
- Contact me for your free phone/ Skype consultation
A La Carte
Initial Session ($100)
- The initial session will help you to understand your nutritional needs, learn about dietary strategies that you can use, and feel confident about making dietary changes in your life.
Follow-up Session ($60)
- During the follow-up session, we will reflect on your progress in the past few weeks and discover ways to build upon success in the future.
Contact me for a free consultation and start building a healthy, rewarding relationship with food today.