I specialize in interactive mindful eating workshops for big and small groups of all ages.
Whether you are hosting a corporate lunch and learn, a workshop for a community group, or a class for students, I can create a customized presentation to meet your needs. My goal is to make our time together educational, fun and inspiring. For public schools and non-profit organizations, I am happy to give back to the local community by volunteering my time.
Recent Nutrition Presentations
- September 2016: Mindful Eating 101 at Karma Teachers Yoga
- July 2016: Mindful Eating 101 at Unity Yoga Studio
- April 2016: Healthy Meals, Healthy Me at Coast Mental Health for youth with mental illnesses.
- March 2016: 家庭健康饮食 (Healthy Eating for Families) at South Vancouver Youth Centre for parents with teenaged children (presentation in Mandarin & English).
- July 2015: Eating for Your Life at BC Borstal Halfway House for male offenders reintegrating into the community.
- August 2014: Eating A Healthy Diet at the UBC English Language Institute for Japanese English learners
- June 2014: Eating a Healthy Diet for French-Canadian English learners in the J’Explore program